Tuesday, November 10, 2009

His Likes, Her Likes

Everything is too white!


My husband said I don’t like to decorate the house. It is true that he did the entire decoration and pick out what’s needed. There is a reason for that. We DON’T like the same thing. For example, I like bright color with flower or what not. But he likes white color and IKEA. Letting him gets his way, doesn’t mean that I don’t like to decorate the house. It means: I don’t like to argue and I want to make him happy. The sad thing is - he doesn’t get it!




I used to have different color windows curtains for the bath room and the guest room. He replaced with the white one. I was hurt but I swallowed my saddness and put up with the white.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my much loved and cherished wife, the badly faded bright yellow curtains in the Master bathroom you refer to was just so ugly with its edges nearly faded white, I could no longer bare to see it and you in the same glance as it insults your beauty in such a jarring way. I agree, the curtain was beautiful once but it had clearly seen its best days. I was going to replace it with a set of new curtains with beautiful flowers, or perhaps another yellow ones, but I was not able to make it to IKEA before your return from the East Coast. I will fix the problem promptly this weekend.

    About our guests, yes, I like to offer guests coffee and cookies or whatever we have in the cupboard so that they may feel at most ease within the walls of our home, which they have been welcomed into. It is a part of hospitality which speaks volumes about how we view people. I am sorry if I have made you feel lectured-to about this important etiquette, but it is one I hope to instill in our children. I don't necessarily dwell around when some of these guests visit primarily to speak to you or seek your advice. In such cases, I reason my presence would not be missed if I were to return to my important projects.

    When I return home, I will settle on these issues with you with much love and affection. As always, you are ever a plasant and entertaining handful.

    Love, Husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys got an extra room for me to stay?? I don't mind how you both set up the room as long as if there is a place to sleep I am fine.

    Love,
    White Ninja

    ReplyDelete